- Medium and Fine teeth, compatible with curly, thick, straight and long hair types
- Stimulates hair follicles, promoting healthy hair growth
- Gently conditions the beard and hair, evenly distributing oil throughout
- Renders hair softer and more manageable with regular use
- Convenient size allows you to carry it in your pocket when on the go
Beardhood presents its Precision Cut, Premium Sandalwood Beard and Hair Comb. Each comb is unique with wood grain colours ranging between Mahogany brown, Honey-blonde, Driftwood Grey, to Cocobolo Red. Machine cut to precision and individually sanded down with 400 Grit sandpaper, you're simply left with a smooth, even finish. This comb was born ready to tame your beard and hair. The Sandalwood comb gently massages your skin and scalp, stimulating hair follicles in order to promote healthy hair growth by stimulating blood circulation. Presented in a beautiful metal box; the perfect gift for yourself or anyone who desires the finest things in life.
Sandalwood combs have an unmistakable rich scent, which comes from the oil that is present naturally in Sandalwood. With daily use the oils condition the comb, strengthening the grain and infusing the comb with all the benefits of the oil.
PREMIUM SANDALWOOD BEARD COMB
- In order to prolong the life of your Sandalwood comb, avoid water contact and exposure Water has been known to decrease luster and cause cracking within the grains of the comb. Instead, use natural oils like Camellia and Jojoba oil for cleaning. Simply apply a few drops to the teeth of the comb and rub gently with a soft clean cloth; this will restore both luster and shine to the comb
- When placed in an inclosure with limited ventilation, a thin crystalline film may form on the surface of the comb, as the natural fragrance of the Sandalwood cannot dissipate. This is a natural and special characteristic unique genuine Sandalwood. Simply rub the surface gently with a clean cloth to remove
- Over time, exposure to varying degrees of light and heat may darken the jade Sandalwood. This too is a natural phenomenon